Hi-Q Terms & Conditions Of Sale
1. Goods returned – such good are to be returned within 14 days of purchase. Returned goods must be in a condition suitable for resale. If correctly supplied in the first instance, a labour charge may apply to remove those goods being returned. Goods returned for credit may be subject to a 10% handling charge. The original invoice or date and registration number must be supplied.
2. We do not retain old parts removed from any vehicle unless requested to do so before the job has been completed/vehicle collected.
3. Ownership of the goods shall remain vested in Hi-Q until paid for. Hi-Q shall be entitled to repossess such products in the event the customer fails to pay for them by due date, or in the event of the liquidation or judicial management of that customer (whether provisional or final). In the event Hi-Q incurs costs as a result of non payment, these costs may be recovered from the customer in full on the attorney and own client scale whether or not action is instituted. Such costs shall include collection charges, tracing agent’s fees and storage charges.
4. Goods transported by any carrier as requested by the customer or for the customer’s convenience shall constitute delivery. Any costs incurred by Hi-Q for transportation of such goods may be recovered from the customer.
5. Risk associated with goods supplied by Hi-Q shall pass to the customer on delivery.
6. Guarantee and Warranties (covering possible defective product/workmanship only) –
We will, at our discretion, repair or replace, free of charge, at a selected Hi-Q outlet, any item supplied by us which may be defective, subject to the following conditions:
a) Tow bars – eight (8) years from original fitment. This guarantee is not transferable
b) Shock Absorbers (Monroe, Gabriel, KYB) – 36 months from date of original. Agents parts – 6 months warranty
c) Tyres – 5 year warranty as per the manufacturer and subject to their claims policy
d) Batteries – 25 months warranty on Willard subject to the terms and conditions of the manufacturer
e) Mild Steel Exhaust Systems;
e.1) bolt-on-parts; twelve (12) months from date of original fitment
e.2) make-up systems/universal silencers carry a 6 month warranty
g) Agents/OE parts – as stipulated by the agent/manufacturer and subject to their claims policy.
h) Suspension and brake parts – as stipulated by the agent/manufacturer and subject to their claims policy.
i) Alignment and balancing – once confirmed to be correct as per the post setting report/reading the settings are deemed to be correct (on departing the premises no further warranty applies). However in the event fine adjustment is required and no on-road/off road incident has occurred to affect the settings, such adjustment will be carried out at any additional charge
6.1 We request we be notified of any defect within 3 working days of the defect having manifested.
6.2 The guarantee/warranty shall automatically lapse in the event such defect results from impact, misuse, use in a motor sport, incorrect application or a contributing defect within the vehicle to which the item or system involved is fitted. Only normal wear and tear will be considered.
6.3 Other than those undertakings contained in the above paragraphs, no liability shall be attached to Hi-Q and no claim shall be maintainable against Hi-Q from any cause whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any goods supplied by Hi-Q. Under no circumstances shall Hi-Q be held liable for consequential loss, loss of profit or any other damages arising from or in connection with Hi-Q’s supply/fitment of the goods.
7. No variation or addition to any of the above conditions shall be of force or effect unless recorded in writing under Hi-Q’s signature at the time of purchase.
Revised by PA: 4 May2018